Life — and retirement — can present many unknowns. Major changes occur over a lifetime, including marriage, births, divorce and death, among others. Your employment could also likely change during your career, causing shifts to your coverage.
To help provide coverage and peace of mind for these “what ifs,” The JL Smith Group can provide a review of your existing insurance policies and provide recommendations for your various coverage options.
Having the perspective of your holistic financial plan and your unique goals and needs, we can help identify potential gaps and determine if you are over- or under-insured with life insurance, Medicare and health insurance, disability and long-term care insurance.
As changes occur in your career or family, you will be faced with decisions about your coverage and we can help you answer those critical questions such as:
- Although my employer provides me with life insurance, should I buy more?
- Based on my age and family situation does term or permanent life insurance fit my needs better?
- What are the tax benefits of my buying an insurance policy?
- What are the ways I can save money without sacrificing coverage?
- Does this policy include protection against inflation?
- Will the premiums go up and, if they do, what options do I have to pay for those rising costs?
- In the case of long-term care insurance, does this policy provide comprehensive benefits for both home care and nursing home care?
Would you benefit from a review of your insurance coverage and needs as it relates to your holistic financial picture? Call (440) 934-9181 or contact The JL Smith Group today!