Join Our Team
Explore a career at JL Smith Group and our sister companies.
We are seeking a seasonal receptionist for the 2019 Tax Season (February 1-April 30). The position is paid and full-time. The typical schedule will be 8:30 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday, however, flexibility is needed for occasional night and/or weekend shifts.
Tasks may include the following:
- Answering phones
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Running office errands (i.e. to the post office)
- General office tasks (copying, filing, etc.)
- Greet clients and check-in for appointments (give paperwork, show to waiting area)
- Analytics and data entry of returning and new clients into Client Service Manager
- Distribution of emails, communications, and letters
- Assisting tax manager/coworkers with miscellaneous tasks when needed
Seasonal Tax Preparer
We are hiring a seasonal Tax Preparer to work February thru mid-April. He/she would work 2-3 days/week for approximately 10-12 hours per day. The rate is up to $49 per hour, giving you the potential to earn up to $490 per day (preparer is paid on a per return basis). We are looking for an individual who has already obtained their PTIN with the IRS and has individual income tax return experience. Quality work and reliability are expected. Experience with city returns is required.
We are currently looking to fill a paid, part-time intern position during our upcoming 2020 tax season. The ideal candidate would be studying Accounting, Finance, or a related business program (with an interest in tax). Must have availability to work for a 12-week period from February through April with flexibility to work nights and/or weekend shifts.
Tasks may include the following:
· Audit of personal information for accuracy
· Maintenance of a Document Manager for client tax documents
· Processing of completed tax returns
· Organization of upcoming schedules to ensure smooth flow of tax season
· Preparation of Fed-Ex packaging when mailing returns
· General office tasks (copying, filing, etc.)
· Assisting tax manager/coworkers with miscellaneous tasks when needed
· Work with tax manager to learn how to properly complete individual tax returns
Senior Marketing Specialist
Are you a digital marketing ninja looking for an opportunity to take a company to the next level? This position at C2P Enterprises will execute strategy for our model office, The JL Smith Group.
While this position is heavily focused on digital activities, you’ll have the opportunity to work on diverse projects to promote the business. You will create and implement successful B-to-C lead generation, nurturing, and conversion activities including, but not limited to digital marketing, website enhancements and content, advertising and social media marketing. SEO content strategy and digital SEM campaign development and management are required.
You will report to the head of marketing at C2P Enterprises.
Event Sales Associate
As a member of the AIS Team the Event Sales Associate is responsible for generating activity, qualifying prospects, and closing them to attend all of our events. This role will be accountable for ensuring quotas are met for our marketing and training events.
Junior Executive Trainee
We are seeking someone eager to gain experience supporting our Chief Executive Officer (CEO), coupled with training provided by our team. The candidate will be able to develop the skills needed to grow into a management role in our organization.
Interested in learning more about one of these open positions? Send your resume, brief bio, and cover letter to: